1. You have to turn back on your way to the airport because you forgot to “tell” your blog that you’re going away.
2. You sneak off during a date to check your hit stats.
5. Your family don’t call anymore, they just check your blog.
8. You eat blogging. You sleep blogging. You drink coffee.
9. You think Nike should make a shirt that says “just blog it”.
14. You moblog your own wedding.
15. You keep a blog ideas notepad by your bed. And you go to bed early just so you can write in it. (got me!)
16. You check your Adsense revenue more than your bank account.
17. You’ve got more “blog friends” than “real life” friends.
18. You turn down invitations to go out because you haven’t yet written your post for the day. (got me!)
20. Your breakfast of choice is toast, cornflakes and Google reader.
21. You care more about what Technorati says about your authority than what your children do.
24. You can’t remember what you did last week without consulting your blog. (got me!)
25. Your blogroll is longer that your cell’s phonebook.
29. You include ownership of your blog in your will.
32. You wonder if they do vacations at the Googleplex.
35. Your lifetime goal is achieving a Page Rank of 10.
36. People in the street recognise you from your MyBlogLog photo.
38. You refuse to wear black hats because you think it will affect your SEO.
43. You try to offer links as a form of payment in restaurants.
45. You met your girlfriend/boyfriend through a blog.
50. You finish reading this and go to make a post with your own additions… :-)
La numerele 15, 18, 24 si, evident, 50 ma regasesc. Voi?